Rio 2016 Olympics
I’m headed to Rio!
I’m excited and beyond grateful to be part of Team USA at the 2016 Olympics. It’s been a cycle — and not just because I’m on a bike — of long rides, late nights, delayed flights, crashes, dirt, hard work, post-ride recovery smoothies, races I’ve felt great about, races I haven’t.
Cycling can seem like an individual sport. There’s only me riding the bike, but there’s a whole team behind it. Fans and friends. Engineers and designers making the bikes we ride on. Promoters and mechanics keeping races running smoothly. Coaches motivating us forward. The cycling community cheering online.
You guys helped me get here. And you guys push me forward.
I can’t thank you enough for everything you’ve done. Your support is everything.
You can contact me if you want to say hello or have any media or sponsorship inquiries.
Check your local listings for coverage, or watch the livestream online August 20.
Some Olympics-related bits and pieces
- Team USA bio
- Olympic team announcement
- Article from the Daily Courier, my home paper
- Training update from the Daily Courier
- The Last Aid Station podcast with Mountain Bike Radio
- Interview with 12 News Arizona
- Video from Clipped In x Cronkite News
- Article in Phoenix Business Journal
- Ties to Spooner, Wisconsin article